My inspections have been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and I provide information you need to make the best decision on the purchase of that home.
* I have an E-key, which allows me to access inside the house and doesn't take away from your Realtor's time.
* Detailed computer generated report with color pictures are e-mailed to you the same day.
* I point out major and minor deficiencies to give you complete picture on you new home's condition.
* Major expenditures coming up are identified.
* Potential safety hazards present are identified.
* I can show you how various systems work.
* Conditions found are explained to you in depth.
What does a typical home inspection cover?
A home inspection is a visual process where most of the items typically found within a home are tested and/or operated to verify proper operation or installation. Doors and windows are opened and closed, roofing materials inspected, air-conditioning and heated systems operated, as well as kitchen appliances tested. The inspector will run the sinks,tubs and showers, and flush the toilets. All the while making notes on the conditions and operation of the components tested. Upon completion a computer generated report with color pictures will be E-mailed the same day.
As a licensed home inspector, my inspections and reports must comply with the Standards Of Practice established by Louisiana State Board of Home Inspectors. The home inspection includes
* Structural systems including visible foundations, walls, ceilings and roof.
* Basements crawlspaces and attics
* Roofing Systems
* Exterior, decks, garage and driveway
* Plumbing, heating and cooling systems
* Electrical systems including wiring and breaker/fuse panels
* Doors and windows
* Insulation and ventilation
* Kitchen appliances
* Other structures such as shops and pools can be inspected for an additional fee
WHAT WE INSPECT